When used in this article, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings, respectively, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
(1) FIDUCIARY. An administrator, an administrator with the will annexed, an administrator de bonis non, an executor, a trustee, a guardian, a conservator, an agent or a custodian.
(2) FIDUCIARY ACCOUNT. An estate, a trust, a guardianship, a custodianship, an agency or any other fiduciary relationship, including a custodianship or agency for another fiduciary or fiduciaries.
(3) BANK. A bank or trust company organized and existing under the laws of Alabama with authority to act as a fiduciary and a national banking association with its principal office in the State of Alabama and with authority to act as a fiduciary.
(4) SECURITY. Any note; stock; treasury stock; bond; debenture; evidence of indebtedness; certificate of interest or participation in an oil, gas or mining title or lease or in payments out of production under such a title or lease; collateral trust certificate; transferable share; trustees' share; investment trust debenture, unit, share or bond; voting trust certificate; or, in general, any interest or instrument commonly known as a security or, with respect to any of the foregoing, any certificate (including a temporary or interim certificate) of interest or participation, any receipt or certificate of deposit or any warrant or right to subscribe or purchase.
(5) CERTIFICATE. Any instrument, document or other writing representing a security.