(a) Any person, licensed or permitted, who discovers a loss or theft of, or disposes of a chemical listed in Section 20-2-181 shall:
(1) Submit a report of the loss, theft, or disposal to the Board of Pharmacy no later than the third business day after the date the manufacturer, wholesaler, retailer, or other person discovers the loss or theft, or after the actual disposal; and
(2) Include the amount of loss, theft, or disposal in the report. Any disposal of listed precursor chemicals must be done in accordance with the rules and regulations of the United States Environmental Protection Administration and shall be performed at the expense of the permit or license holder.
(b) A manufacturer, wholesaler, retailer, or other person who sells, transfers, possesses, uses, or otherwise furnishes any listed precursor chemical shall:
(1) Maintain records as specified in Section 20-2-182, or as prescribed by the rule of the Board of Pharmacy;
(2) Permit law enforcement authorities to conduct on-site audits, inspections or inventories, and inspect all records made in accordance with this article at any reasonable time; and
(3) Cooperate with the audit, inspection or inventory, or copying of any records.