(a) It is unlawful for any person:
(1) To knowingly or intentionally distribute or dispense a controlled substance in violation of Section 20-2-58;
(2) Who is a registrant to manufacture a controlled substance not authorized by his or her registration or to distribute or dispense a controlled substance not authorized by his or her registration to another registrant or other authorized person;
(3) To refuse or fail to make, keep, or furnish any record, notification, order form, statement, invoice, or information required under this chapter; provided, however, that upon the first conviction of a violator under this provision the violator shall be guilty of a Class A misdemeanor. Subsequent convictions shall subject the violator to the felony penalty provision set forth in subsection (b);
(4) To refuse an entry into any premises for any inspection authorized by this chapter; or
(5) To knowingly keep or maintain any store, shop, warehouse, dwelling, building, vehicle, boat, aircraft, or other structure or place which is resorted to by persons using controlled substances in violation of this chapter for the purpose of using these substances or which is used for keeping or selling them in violation of this chapter.
(b) Any person who violates this section is guilty of a Class B felony.