The board shall revoke or suspend the registration of a pharmacy technician or place on probation a pharmacy technician for any of, but not limited to, the following reasons:
(1) Willful violation of any provision of this article or the Alabama Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
(2) Willful violation of any rule or regulation promulgated in accordance with this article or the Alabama Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
(3) Action which threatens the public health, safety, or welfare.
(4) Conviction of a felony or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude.
(5) Conviction of a felony or misdemeanor involving a drug related offense of a legend drug or controlled substance.
(6) Obtaining the pharmacy technician registration by fraudulent means.
(7) Violation of the laws regulating the sale or dispensing of narcotics, exempt narcotics, or drugs bearing the label "caution, federal law prohibits dispensing without prescription," or similar wording which causes the drugs to be classified as prescription legend drugs.