Section 35-4-192


Any party feeling aggrieved by the finding of the court may invoke an appeal therefrom to the Supreme Court or the Court of Civil Appeals within 30 days from the date of such order or judgment by giving security for costs to be approved in the same manner as now provided for in appealing from the judgments of the court in which such proceeding was had.

(Acts 1945, No. 446, p. 684, §4.)