Section 35-4-52

Petitions, decrees, or orders of bankruptcy.

(a) A certified copy of the petition, with or without the schedules thereto, of the decree of adjudication or of the order approving the trustee's bond in bankruptcy proceedings under the provisions of the acts of the Congress of the United States may be filed in the office of the judge of probate of every county in this state where the bankrupt owns or has an interest in real property situated in said county, and such filing shall constitute notice of such proceeding as may be provided by law.

(b) The judge of probate shall immediately file and record such certified copy in the lis pendens record kept in his office, note on it and in the record the hour and date of the filing and place and date of recording and index the same directly in the name of the bankrupt.

(Acts 1953, No. 183, p. 236, §§1, 2.)