(a) The bylaws of the association must provide for:
(1) The number of members of the board and the titles of the officers of the association;
(2) Election by the board of a president, treasurer, secretary, and any other officers of the association the bylaws specify;
(3) The qualifications, powers and duties, terms of office, and manner of electing and removing board members and officers and filling vacancies;
(4) Which, if any, of its powers the board or officers may delegate to other persons or to a managing agent;
(5) Which of its officers may prepare, execute, certify, and record amendments to the declaration on behalf of the association; and
(6) The method of amending the bylaws, but in no event shall the required percentage for amendment of the bylaws exceed two-thirds of the total association.
(b) Subject to the provisions of the declaration, the bylaws may provide for any other matters the association deems necessary and appropriate.