A tenant shall:
(1) comply with all obligations primarily imposed upon tenants by applicable provisions of building and housing codes materially affecting health and safety;
(2) keep that part of the premises that the tenant occupies and uses as clean and safe as the condition of the premises permit;
(3) dispose from the dwelling unit all ashes, garbage, rubbish, and other waste in a clean and safe manner;
(4) keep all plumbing fixtures in the dwelling unit or used by the tenant as clear as their condition permits;
(5) use in a reasonable manner all electrical, plumbing, sanitary, heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, and other facilities and appliances including elevators in the premises;
(6) not deliberately or negligently destroy, deface, damage, impair, or remove any part of the premises; or knowingly, recklessly, or negligently permit any person to do so; and
(7) conduct himself or herself and require other persons on the premises with the tenant's consent to conduct themselves in a manner that will not disturb the neighbors' peaceful enjoyment of the premises.