As used in this article, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings, respectively, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
(1) PERSON. An individual, partnership, corporation, company, society or association.
(2) FOREST TREES. Only those trees which are a part of and constitute a stand of potential, immature or mature commercial timber trees; provided, however, that such term shall be deemed to include shade trees of any species around houses, along highways and within cities and towns if the same constitute an insect or disease menace to nearby timber trees or timber stands.
(3) FORESTLAND. Land on which forest trees occur.
(4) CONTROL ZONE. An area of potential or actual infestation or infection, the boundaries of which are fixed and clearly described in a manner definitely identifying the zone.
(5) INFESTATION. Infestation by means of any insect which is dangerously injurious to forest trees; such term shall mean infection by any disease affecting forest trees which is dangerously injurious to same.