As used in this article, the following words shall have the meanings stated below, unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) COMMISSION. The Alabama Forestry Commission.
(2) FOREST LAND. Any land which supports a forest growth or which is being used or reserved for any forest purpose and is classified as Class III forest property in Section 40-8-1(b)(1), but excludes land within the city limits of any incorporated municipality.
(3) OWNER. Any person who is engaged in and has an economic risk in the business of producing or causing to be produced, for market, forest or timber products.
(4) PERSON. Any individual, partnership, corporation, company, society, or association, or other business entity.
(5) LESSEE. Any person who leases land for a period over five years for the purpose of producing or causing to be produced, for market, forest or timber products.