A certificate of amendment for a filing entity must state:
(1) the name of the filing entity;
(2) the type of the filing entity;
(3) the date of filing of the certificate of formation, and of all prior amendments and the filing office or offices where filed;
(4) for each provision of the certificate of formation that is added, altered, or deleted, an identification by reference or description of the added, altered, or deleted provision and, if the provision is added or altered, a statement of the text of the amended or added provision;
(5) that the amendment or amendments have been approved in the manner required by this title and the governing documents of the entity; and
(6) all other information required by the provisions of this title applicable to the filing entity to be in the certificate of amendment.