Section 10A-1-4.21

Corrections of filings.

(a) A filing instrument that has been filed with the Secretary of State or judge of probate, as the case may be, that is an inaccurate record of the event or transaction evidenced in the instrument, that contains an inaccurate or erroneous statement, or that was defectively or erroneously signed, sealed, acknowledged, or verified may be corrected by filing a certificate of correction.

(b) A certificate of correction must be signed by the person authorized by this title to act on behalf of the entity.

(Act 2009-513, p. 967, §31.)