Section 10A-1-5.16

Transfer of reservation of name.

(a) A person may transfer the person's reservation of a name by filing with the Secretary of State a notice of transfer.

(b) The notice of transfer must:

(1) be signed by the person for whom the name is reserved; and

(2) state the name and address of the person to whom the reservation is to be transferred.

(Act 2009-513, p. 967, §39.)