The Secretary of State may commence a proceeding under Section 10A-1-7.13 to revoke the registration of a foreign entity authorized to transact business in this state if:
(1) the foreign entity does not deliver its annual report, if required by law, to the Secretary of State within 180 days after it is due;
(2) the foreign entity does not pay within 180 days after they are due any applicable privilege or corporation share tax, qualification fee or admission tax, or interest or penalties imposed by this title or other law;
(3) the foreign entity is without a registered agent or registered office in this state for 60 days or more;
(4) the foreign entity does not file a statement of change of registered agent or registered office with the Secretary of State under Section 10A-1-5.32 within 60 days of the change or its registered agent does not file a change of name or change of address of the registered office with the Secretary of State under Section 10A-1-5.33 within 60 days of the change;
(5) an organizer, governing person, or agent of the foreign entity signed a document he or she knew was false in any material respect with intent that the document be delivered to the Secretary of State for filing; or
(6) the Secretary of State receives a duly authenticated certificate from the Secretary of State or other official having custody of entity records in the state or country under whose laws the foreign entity is formed stating that it has been dissolved or disappeared as the result of a merger.