(a) A corporation's articles of incorporation may be amended without action by the board of directors or shareholders to carry out a plan of reorganization ordered or decreed by a court of competent jurisdiction under federal statute if the articles of incorporation after amendment contain only provisions required or permitted by Section 10A-2-2.02.
(b) The individual or individuals designated by the court shall deliver to the judge of probate for filing articles of amendment setting forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The text of each amendment approved by the court;
(3) The date of the court's order or decree approving the articles of amendment;
(4) The title of the reorganization proceeding in which the order or decree was entered; and
(5) A statement that the court had jurisdiction of the proceeding under federal statute.
(c) Shareholders of a corporation undergoing reorganization do not have dissenters' rights except as and to the extent provided in the reorganization plan.
(d) This section does not apply after entry of a final decree in the reorganization proceeding even though the court retains jurisdiction of the proceeding for limited purposes unrelated to consummation of the reorganization plan.