(a) If proposed corporate action creating dissenters' rights under Section 10A-2-13.02 is authorized at a shareholders' meeting, the corporation shall deliver a written dissenters' notice to all shareholders who satisfied the requirements of Section 10A-2-13.21.
(b) The dissenters' notice must be sent no later than 10 days after the corporate action was taken, and must:
(1) State where the payment demand must be sent;
(2) Inform holders of shares to what extent transfer of the shares will be restricted after the payment demand is received;
(3) Supply a form for demanding payment;
(4) Set a date by which the corporation must receive the payment demand, which date may not be fewer than 30 nor more than 60 days after the date the subsection (a) notice is delivered; and
(5) Be accompanied by a copy of this article.