If voluntary dissolution proceedings have not been revoked, then when all debts, liabilities, and obligations of the corporation shall have been paid and discharged, or adequate provision shall have been made therefor, and all of the remaining property and assets of the nonprofit corporation shall have been transferred, conveyed, or distributed in accordance with the provisions of this chapter, articles of dissolution shall be executed for the nonprofit corporation by its president or a vice president, and by its secretary or an assistant secretary, and verified by one of the officers signing the articles, which statement shall set forth:
(1) The name of the nonprofit corporation.
(2) That a statement of intent to dissolve the nonprofit corporation has theretofore been filed, and the date on which the statement was filed.
(3) That all debts, obligations, and liabilities of the nonprofit corporation have been paid and discharged or that adequate provision has been made therefor.
(4) A copy of the plan of distribution, if any, as adopted by the nonprofit corporation, or a statement that no plan was so adopted.
(5) That all the remaining property and assets of the nonprofit corporation have been transferred, conveyed, or distributed in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.
(6) That there are no suits pending against the nonprofit corporation in any court, or that adequate provision has been made for the satisfaction of any judgment, order, or decree which may be entered against it in any pending suit.
(7) The unique identifying number or other designation as assigned by the Secretary of State.