A limited liability company is dissolved and its affairs shall be wound up upon occurrence of the first of the following events:
(1) Events specified in the governing documents.
(2) Written consent of all members to dissolve.
(3) When there is no remaining member, unless either of the following applies:
a. The holders of all the financial rights in the limited liability company agree in writing, within 90 days after the cessation of membership of the last member, to continue the legal existence and business of the limited liability company and to appoint one or more new members.
b. The legal existence and business of the limited liability company is continued and one or more new members are appointed in the manner stated in the governing documents.
(4) When the limited liability company is not the successor limited liability company in the merger or consolidation with one or more limited liability companies or other entities.
(5) Entry of a decree of judicial dissolution under Section 10A-5-7.02.