A partnership shall maintain the following information:
(1) A current list of the full name and last known street and mailing address of each partner, in alphabetical order.
(2) Copies of any filed statement.
(3) Copies of the partnership's federal, state, and local income tax returns and reports, if any, for the three most recent years.
(4) Copies of the then effective partnership agreement and any amendment thereto, in each case to the extent made in a writing.
(5) Copies of any financial statement of the partnership for the three most recent years.
(6) Unless contained in a partnership agreement made in a writing, a writing stating:
(A) the amount of cash, and a description and statement of the agreed value of the other benefits, contributed and agreed to be contributed by each partner;
(B) the times at which, or events on the happening of which, any additional contributions agreed to be made by each partner are to be made; and
(C) any events upon the happening of which the partnership is to be dissolved and its business or not for profit activity wound up.