A limited partnership shall maintain the following information:
(1) A current list of the full name and last known business or residential street and mailing address of each partner, separately identifying the general partners, in alphabetical order, and the limited partners, in alphabetical order.
(2) Copies of the filed certificate of formation and all amendments thereto, together with signed copies of any powers of attorney under which any certificate of formation, amendment, or restatement has been signed.
(3) Copies of any filed statement of conversion or merger.
(4) Copies of the limited partnership's federal, state, and local income tax returns and reports, if any, for the three most recent years.
(5) Copies of the then effective partnership agreement and any amendment thereto.
(6) Copies of any financial statement of the limited partnership for the three most recent years.
(7) Copies of any writing made by the limited partnership during the past three years of any approval or consent given by or taken of any partner pursuant to this chapter or the partnership agreement.
(8) Unless contained in a partnership agreement made in a writing, a writing stating:
(A) the amount of cash, and a description and statement of the agreed value of the other benefits, contributed and agreed to be contributed by each partner;
(B) the times at which, or events on the happening of which, any additional contributions agreed to be made by each partner are to be made;
(C) for any person that is both a general partner and a limited partner, a specification of what transferable interest the person owns in each capacity; and
(D) any events upon the happening of which the limited partnership is to be dissolved and its activities and affairs wound up.