Section 11-19-20

Appeals from final judgment of board of adjustment.

Any party aggrieved by any final judgment or decision of a board of adjustment established pursuant to the provisions of this chapter may within 15 days thereafter appeal therefrom to the court having jurisdiction within the county wherein the affected property of the aggrieved party is located by filing with such board a written notice of appeal specifying the judgment or decision from which appeal is taken. In case of such appeal, such board shall cause a transcript of the proceedings in the action to be certified to the court to which the appeal is taken and the action in such court shall be tried de novo.

(Acts 1971, 3rd Ex. Sess., No. 119, p. 4346, §21.)