(a) The certificate of incorporation of any corporation organized under this chapter shall set forth:
(1) The names of the applicants, together with a recital that each of them is an elector of and taxpayer in the county;
(2) The name of the corporation, which shall be "the public park and recreation board of _____ County" (the blank space to be filled in with the name of the county), if such name shall be available for use by the corporation and if not available, or if the incorporators desire some other name, then the incorporators shall designate some other similar name that is available;
(3) A recital that permission to organize the corporation has been granted by a resolution duly adopted by the governing body of the county and the date of the adoption of such resolution;
(4) The location of the principal office of the corporation (which shall be in the county);
(5) The purposes for which the corporation is proposed to be organized, which purposes shall be those set forth in the application for authority to incorporate;
(6) The number of directors of the corporation (which shall be not less than three);
(7) The period for the duration of the corporation (if the duration is perpetual, the fact should be stated); and
(8) Any other matter which the applicants may choose to insert therein which shall not be inconsistent with this chapter or with the laws of the State of Alabama.
(b) The certificate of incorporation shall be subscribed and acknowledged by each of the applicants before an officer authorized by the laws of Alabama to take acknowledgments to deeds.