Section 11-44C-56

Transfer of unencumbered balance from one department, etc., to another.

At the request of the mayor, the council may by resolution transfer any unencumbered balance or portion thereof in any general fund appropriation from one department, office, or agency to another department, office, or agency.

(Acts 1985, No. 85-229, p. 96, §56; Acts 1993, No. 93-301, p. 435, §1.)