Section 11-50-30

Acquisition, etc., by foreign municipalities of property necessary to afford adequate water supply authorized.

Any city or town located in any state adjoining the State of Alabama which is duly incorporated by the laws of the state wherein such town or city is located may acquire, own, take, and dispose of any property, real or personal, in this state, that may be necessary or appropriate for affording such town or city and the inhabitants thereof an adequate water supply to be drawn from a source located in this state.

(Code 1907, §1443; Code 1923, §2299; Code 1940, T. 37, §387.)