Section 11-50-90

Appeals from assessments.

Any person aggrieved by the decision of the council in making any assessment may appeal to the circuit court under the provisions of this Code or the Alabama Rules of Appellate Procedure providing for appeals from decisions of city or town councils in making local assessments, and such appeals shall be tried as provided therein and appeal taken to the Supreme Court or Court of Civil Appeals as therein provided.

(Acts 1923, No. 165, p. 134; Code 1923, §2103; Code 1940, T. 37, §628.)