The following words and phrases, whenever used in this chapter, shall have the following respective meanings, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
(1) AUTHORITY. A corporation organized pursuant to the provisions of this chapter.
(2) BOARD. The board of directors of the authority.
(3) BOND. Any bond issued under the provisions of this chapter, including refunding bonds.
(4) COUNTY. That county in which the certificate of incorporation of the authority shall be filed for record.
(5) COUPON. Any interest coupon evidencing an installment of interest payable with respect to a bond.
(6) FISCAL YEAR. A fiscal year of the municipality.
(7) GOVERNING BODY. The council, board of commissioners, or other like body in which the legislative functions of the municipality are vested by law.
(8) INDENTURE. A mortgage, an indenture of mortgage, deed of trust or trust indenture executed by the authority as security for any bonds.
(9) LEASE AGREEMENT. Any agreement of lease respecting the project or any part thereof which is made pursuant to the provisions of this chapter.
(10) MUNICIPALITY. That incorporated city or town in the state which authorized the organization of the authority.
(11) PROJECT. One or more buildings located or to be located within the municipality or within its police jurisdiction and designed for use as a public library, branch library, and related public library facilities and any equipment and lands necessary therefor.
(12) STATE. The State of Alabama.