(a) The certificate of incorporation of the authority shall state:
(1) The name and address of each of the incorporators and a statement that each of them is a duly qualified elector of and property owner in the municipality;
(2) The name of the corporation (which shall be "The Public Library Authority of the (City or Town) of _____" or some other name of a similar import);
(3) The location of its principal office, which shall be in the municipality;
(4) The number of directors (which shall be three or a multiple of three); and
(5) Any other matter relating to the authority that the incorporators may choose to insert and which shall not be inconsistent with this chapter or with the laws of the state.
(b) The certificate of incorporation shall be signed and acknowledged by each of the incorporators before an officer authorized by the laws of the state to take acknowledgments of deeds.
(c) The form and contents of the certificate of incorporation must be submitted to the governing body for its approval, which shall be evidenced by a resolution duly entered upon the minutes of the governing body.