Section 11-60-16

Documents of corporations may be filed for record without payment of taxes or certain fees.

The certificate of incorporation of the corporation or any amendment thereof, any deeds or other documents whereby properties are conveyed over to the corporation, any mortgages or deeds of trust or leases executed by the corporation and the certificate of dissolution of the corporation may all be filed for record in the office of the judge of probate of the county in which the corporation is organized without the payment of any tax or fees other than such fees as may be authorized by law for recording of such instruments.

(Acts 1967, Ex. Sess., No. 218, p. 264, §17.)