The certificate of incorporation of the authority shall state all of the following:
(1) The name of each person forming the authority, the residence of each person, a statement that each person is a duly qualified elector of the municipality, and a statement that each is the owner of property in the municipality.
(2) The name of the authority (which shall include the words "Parking Authority").
(3) The duration that the authority will exist. If the duration is to be perpetual, that fact shall be stated.
(4) The name of the municipality authorizing the incorporation of the authority and the date the authorization was granted.
(5) The proposed location of the principal office of the authority, which shall be within the boundaries of the municipality.
(6) Any other matters that are not inconsistent with this chapter or other laws of the state that the authority chooses to insert.