(a) Not less than 30 days before the date on which the hearing on the quiet title and foreclosure petition is scheduled, the municipality shall do both of the following:
(1) Send a notice of the hearing to the interested parties identified under subsection (b) of Section 11-70A-2 for each parcel named in the petition by both certified mail, return receipt requested, and regular mail.
(2) Post conspicuously on each property named in the petition notice of the hearing which includes the following statement: "THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO [NAME OF MUNICIPALITY] AND IS SUBJECT TO AN EXPEDITED QUIET TITLE AND FORECLOSURE ACTION. PERSONS WITH INFORMATION REGARDING THE PRIOR OWNER OF THE PROPERTY ARE REQUESTED TO CONTACT [THE MUNICIPALITY]."
(b) Notices provided to the interested parties under this section shall include all of the following:
(1) The date on which the municipality recorded in probate court its notice of the pending expedited quiet title and foreclosure action under subsection (a) of Section 11-70A-2.
(2) A legal description, tax parcel identification number, and the street address of the property, if available.
(3) The interested party or parties to whom the notice is addressed.
(4) The date, time, and place for the hearing on the petition for expedited quiet title and foreclosure and a statement that the judgment of the court may result in title to the property vesting in the municipality.
(5) Notice that the judgment of the court in the quiet title and foreclosure hearing may extinguish any ownership interest in, liens against, right to redeem, or any claim whatsoever secured by the property.
(6) The name, address, and telephone number of the municipality.
(7) A statement that persons with information regarding the owner or prior owner of the property are requested to contact the municipality.
(8) That any party seeking to redeem the property will be required to pay all taxes, interest, penalties, and fees and any other charges due and owing under Chapter 10 of Title 40.