Section 11-80-4

Appropriations for municipal bands, etc.

The counties, cities, and towns in the State of Alabama may appropriate moneys out of their general funds for the maintenance and support of municipal bands and other musical organizations for public entertainment.

(Acts 1919, No. 751, p. 1113; Code 1923, §2056; Code 1940, T. 37, §473.)