Section 11-81-247

Loss reserve fund.

A local government, combination of local governments, the State or designee, may establish a loss reserve fund. The loss reserve fund may be established for the purposes of paying delinquent assessments caused by the failure of a real property owner to fulfill their obligations under an assessment.

(Act 2015-494, §8.)