Section 11-88-74

Appeal from judgment of circuit court to Supreme Court - By property owner - Authorization and procedure generally.

An appeal may be taken to the Supreme Court of Alabama by any person interested in the said property from the judgment entered by the said court within 42 days upon giving bond for costs of appeal or, if a stay of execution is desired, upon giving further bond in such sum as the judge of the said court may prescribe, payable to the authority, with sufficient sureties, to be approved by the judge of the said court, conditioned to pay such judgment or perform such judgment as the Supreme Court may render in the premises and all such costs and damages as the authority may have sustained if the judgment is affirmed.

(Acts 1973, No. 826, p. 1293, §35.)