(a) Neither of the authorizing subdivisions of an authority shall in any event be liable for the payment of the principal of, interest and premium, if any, on any bonds of an authority or for the performance of any pledge, assignment, indenture, obligation or agreement of any kind whatsoever which may be undertaken by an authority and none of the bonds of an authority or any of its agreements or obligations shall be construed to constitute an indebtedness of any authorizing subdivision within the meaning of any constitutional or statutory provision whatsoever.
(b) For the purpose of attaining the objectives of this chapter, either of the authorizing subdivisions, any other county or municipality of the state, and any other political subdivision, public corporation, agency or instrumentality of the state or of a county or municipality may, upon such terms and with or without consideration, as it may determine, do any or all of the following:
(1) Lend or donate money to any authority or perform services for the benefit thereof;
(2) Donate, sell, convey, transfer, lease or grant to any authority, without the necessity of authorization at any election of qualified voters, any property of any kind; and
(3) Do any and all things, whether or not specifically authorized in this section, not prohibited by this chapter and not otherwise prohibited by law, that are necessary or convenient to aid and cooperate with any authority in attaining the objectives of this chapter.
(c) Also for the purpose of attaining the objectives of this chapter, any of the authorizing subdivisions, any other counties or municipalities of the state, and any other political subdivisions, public corporations, agencies or instrumentalities of the state or of a county or municipality may
(1) Borrow money (on its or their general credit or otherwise) for the purpose of lending or donating all or any portion of such money to an authority or for the purpose of otherwise assisting an authority in any other way contemplated by this chapter, which borrowing may be evidenced by interest-bearing bonds, warrants, notes or other securities, and
(2) Enter into contracts or agreements between or among themselves whereby
a. One such contracting party will agree to borrow money for any such purpose or purposes, and
b. The other contracting party or parties will obligate itself or themselves to pay to or for the account of the party agreeing so to borrow money, any specified portion of the amount borrowed, including interest thereon.