Section 11-99A-42


The council may make a reassessment or new assessment of a parcel if:

(1) A court of competent jurisdiction sets aside an assessment against the parcel.

(2) On the written advice of legal counsel, the council determines that the original assessment is invalid.

(3) Requested in writing by a district to correct an error or omission in an existing assessment, or to comply with the methodology for the assessments as approved by the council as provided in this chapter, or to conform an assessment or assessments to the provisions and limitations thereupon of this chapter.

(Act 99-446, p. 1013, §1; Act 2013-373, p. 1364, §1.)