The powers and jurisdiction of circuit courts as to equitable matters or proceedings shall extend:
(1) To all civil actions in which a plain and adequate remedy is not provided in the other judicial tribunals.
(2) To all cases founded on a gambling consideration, so far as to sustain a petition for discovery and grant relief.
(3) To subject an equitable title or claim to real estate, and generally all equitable assets to the payment of debts.
(4) To such other cases as may be provided by law.
(5) To establish and define uncertain or disputed boundary lines, whether the complaint contains an independent equity or not.