(a) The following distribution shall be made of docket fees for misdemeanors in circuit court:
(1) Sixteen dollars ($16) to the Fair Trial Tax Fund.
(2) Sixty-four dollars ($64) to the State General Fund.
(3) Ten dollars ($10) to the county general fund.
(4) Ten dollars ($10) to the District Attorney Fund or to the fund prescribed by law for district attorney fees.
(5) Seven dollars ($7) to the Peace Officers' Annuity Fund.
(6) Five dollars ($5) to the Peace Officers' Standards and Training Fund, except that the five dollars ($5) provided herein for the Peace Officers' Standards and Training Fund shall not be assessed and collected in traffic or conservation cases.
(7) Five dollars ($5) to the Advanced Technology and Data Exchange Fund.
(b) The additional five dollars ($5) assessed and collected in misdemeanor cases in circuit court, effective October 1, 2000, shall be distributed to the Fair Trial Tax Fund.