(a) The following distribution shall be made of docket fees for misdemeanor cases in district court:
(1) Seven dollars ($7) to the Police Officers' Annuity Fund.
(2) Sixteen dollars ($16) to the Fair Trial Tax Fund.
(3) Sixty-four dollars ($64) to the State General Fund.
(4) Five dollars ($5) to the county general fund.
(5) An arrest fee of five dollars ($5) to the State General Fund or to the state funds prescribed by law; except, that the arrest fee shall be paid into the county general fund in cases initiated by county law enforcement officers.
(6) Ten dollars ($10) to the District Attorney Fund or to the fund prescribed by law for district attorney fees.
(7) Five dollars ($5) to the Peace Officers' Standards and Training Fund, except that the five dollars ($5) provided herein for the Peace Officers' Standards and Training Fund shall not be assessed and collected in conservation cases.
(8) Five dollars ($5) to the Advanced Technology and Data Exchange Fund.
(b) The additional five dollars ($5) assessed and collected in misdemeanor cases in district court, effective October 1, 2000, shall be distributed to the Fair Trial Tax Fund.