(a) Constables shall be entitled to the following fees in criminal cases:
(1) For executing a search warrant by day ..... $1.00
(2) For executing a search warrant by night ..... 2.00
(3) For executing any other warrant or writ of arrest ..... 1.50
(4) For serving each subpoena or notice issued by a court of the Unified Judicial System ..... .50
(5) For carrying a person before a magistrate under a warrant of arrest or to jail when committed thereto, for himself and each necessary guard, to be proved by his own oath, for each mile ..... .10
(6) For carrying a prisoner to the jail of another county, when there is no sufficient jail in the proper county, the same fees that were allowed to the sheriff for similar services on December 18, 1973, to be paid in the same manner.
(7) For taking and approving each bond of undertaking ..... .50
(b) In all criminal prosecutions, the fees specified in subsection (a) of this section for the services rendered in the case shall be payable from the county treasury upon a sworn statement certified by the circuit clerk and shall not affect the collection and distribution of uniform fees.