(a) The clerks of the courts of appeal shall be entitled to receive the following fees for the following services, to be paid to the treasurer as provided in this article:
(1) Docketing each case ..... $ .30
(2) Entering each appearance, to include all attorneys appearing on the same side for the same parties ..... .30
(3) Each bond ..... .50
(4) Each appeal ..... .50
(5) Each order ..... .50
(6) Each continuance ..... .25
(7) Each judgment ..... 1.00
(8) Each mandate or certificate to the court below ..... 2.00
(9) Each writ in the nature of scire facias, certiorari, mandamus, prohibition or other similar writ ..... 1.00
(10) Filing the same with return ..... .20
(11) Each writ of execution ..... 1.00
(12) Taxing costs, copying and entering satisfaction ..... .85
(13) Copying opinions, record or paper, in his office, for each 100 words ..... .15
(14) In each case an additional fee of ..... 4.00
(b) For petitions for certiorari to the Court of Criminal Appeals, the Clerk of the Supreme Court shall be entitled to receive as assessment of costs the amount of $25.00.
(c) The docket fee as hereinafter prescribed shall be paid to the clerk of the appropriate appellate court, unless otherwise excepted, as follows:
(1) Appeals in civil cases, review by certiorari in workers' compensation cases, and review by certiorari of the decisions and judgments of trial courts in cases where review by appeal is not provided for and from decisions of boards and agencies where review by petition in the appropriate appellate court is provided by law, the docket fee to be paid at the time of the filing of the petition or notice of appeal ..... $100.00.
(2) The docket fee herein prescribed shall be in lieu of all other court costs in the particular proceeding before the appellate court unless otherwise set by the court, and may be taxed as costs.