Section 12-22-130

Appealing judgment of conviction.

A person convicted of a criminal offense in the circuit court or other court from which an appeal lies directly to the Supreme Court or Court of Criminal Appeals may appeal from the judgment of conviction to the appropriate appellate court.

(Code 1896, §4313; Code 1907, §6244; Code 1923, §3236; Code 1940, T. 15, §367.)