The following definitions are applicable to this article:
(1) BUILDING. Any structure which may be entered and utilized by persons for business, public use, lodging, or the storage of goods, and includes any vehicle, aircraft, or watercraft used for the lodging of persons or carrying on business therein. Each unit of a building consisting of two or more units separately occupied or secured is a separate building.
(2) DEADLY PHYSICAL FORCE. Force which, under the circumstances in which it is used, is readily capable of causing death or serious physical injury.
(3) DWELLING. A building which is usually occupied by a person lodging therein at night, or a building of any kind, including any attached balcony, whether the building is temporary or permanent, mobile or immobile, which has a roof over it, and is designed to be occupied by people lodging therein at night.
(4) FORCE. Physical action or threat against another, including confinement.
(5) PREMISES. The term includes any building, as defined in this section, and any real property.
(6) RESIDENCE. A dwelling in which a person resides either temporarily or permanently or is visiting as an invited guest.
(7) VEHICLE. A motorized conveyance which is designed to transport people or property.