For purposes of this article, "a child physical offense, sexual offense, and exploitation" is defined to include the following crimes, when one or more of the victims is a child under 12 years of age:
(1) Rape in any degree.
(2) Sodomy in any degree.
(3) Sexual abuse in any degree.
(4) Sexual misconduct.
(5) Enticing a child to enter a vehicle, room, house, office, or other place, for immoral purposes.
(6) Any crime involving the production of child pornography.
(7) Torture and willful abuse of a child under 18 years of age by responsible person as defined in Section 26-15-3.
(8) Sexual torture as defined in Section 13A-6-65.1.
(9) Attempted murder.
(10) Assault first degree.
(11) Assault second degree.
(12) Assault third degree.