There is created the Alabama Head and Spinal Cord Injury Trust Fund Advisory Board to be appointed as herein provided. The following agencies and organizations shall appoint one representative to the board:
(1) The Alabama Medical Association.
(2) The Alabama Head Injury Foundation.
(3) The Governor.
(4) The Department of Public Health.
(5) The Department of Human Resources.
(6) The Division of Special Education Services of the Department of Education.
(7) The Alabama Developmental Disabilities Planning Council.
(8) The Department of Mental Health.
(9) The Injury Prevention Research Center at the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
(10) The Alabama Head Injury Task Force.
(11) The Alabama Hospital Association.
(12) The Insurance Commissioner of Alabama.
(13) The Epilepsy Foundation of North and Central Alabama.
(14) The Alabama Medicaid Agency.
(15) The Alabama Coalition of Citizens with Disabilities.
(16) One member of the Alabama Senate appointed by the Lieutenant Governor.
(17) One member of the Alabama House of Representatives appointed by the Speaker of the House of Representatives.