The center shall have all of the following powers:
(1) To have succession by its corporate name in perpetuity.
(2) To sue and be sued and to prosecute and defend in any court having jurisdiction of the subject matter and of the parties thereto.
(3) To adopt and use a corporate seal and to alter the seal at pleasure.
(4) To adopt and amend bylaws.
(5) To execute contracts and other necessary documents.
(6) To acquire by gift, grant, purchase, or otherwise, and to hold title to real or personal property, or both, together with all rights incidental thereto.
(7) To solicit and accept devises, bequests, grants, and donations.
(8) To promulgate rules and regulations.
(9) To have all other powers necessary or desirable to accomplish its corporate purpose.