The written statement of the grounds of contest must set forth specifically:
(1) The name of the person contesting and that the person was a qualified voter when the election was held.
(2) The office which the election was held to fill, and the time of holding the same.
(3) The particular grounds of contest.
(4) The name of the counties in which any of the alleged grounds of the contest may have occurred, and shall state with particularity the names of the election precinct in each of such counties in which the grounds of contest may be alleged to have occurred.
(5) The grounds on which the declared voter of each of the named election precincts in each county is contested.
Such statement of the grounds of contest must be sworn to by the elector making the contest before some officer authorized to administer oaths in the State of Alabama, and may be amended from time to time as may be determined by the two houses of the Legislature in joint convention assembled. The Speaker of the House shall cause the Clerk of the House forthwith to serve a copy of the statement on the person who may have been declared to have been elected to the contested office.