Section 18-1A-110

Motion for withdrawal of deposited funds before judgment.

At any time after payment of the award and before entry of judgment, the defendant by motion may withdraw the amount of the condemnor's approved offer. The motion shall specify the applicant's property for which the deposit was made and request leave to withdraw such amount from the funds on deposit.

(Acts 1985, No. 85-548, p. 802, §601.)