For the purpose of supporting an opinion as to the value of property, evidence may be received relating but not limited to the following factors:
(1) Extent of loss of property and improvement;
(2) Present use of the property, and the highest and best use for which it is reasonably suitable and available in the reasonably foreseeable future;
(3) Extent of loss of a legal nonconforming use;
(4) Extent of damage to crops; and
(5) Existing zoning or other restrictions upon use, and the reasonable probability of a change in those restrictions.