Section 18-1A-216

Payment after judgment from funds deposited with court.

After the entry of the judgment of condemnation, the defendant by motion may withdraw the amount of the condemnor's approved offer. The motion shall specify the applicant's property for which the deposit was made and request leave to withdraw such amount from the funds on deposit.

(Acts 1985, No. 85-548, p. 802, §1207.)