A fiduciary shall allocate to principal:
(1) To the extent not allocated to income under this chapter, assets received from a transferor during the transferor's lifetime, a decedent's estate, a trust with a terminating income interest, or a payer under a contract naming the trust or its fiduciary as beneficiary;
(2) Subject to any contrary rules in Section 19-3A-401 through Section 19-3A-415, money or other property received from the sale, exchange, liquidation, or change in form of a principal asset, including realized profit;
(3) Amounts recovered from third parties to reimburse the trust because of disbursements described in Section 19-3A-502(c) or for other reasons not based on the loss of income;
(4) Proceeds of property taken by eminent domain, but a separate award made for the loss of income with respect to an accounting period during which a current income beneficiary had a mandatory income interest is income;
(5) Net income received in an accounting period during which there is no beneficiary to whom a fiduciary may or must distribute income; and
(6) Other receipts as provided in Section 19-3A-408 through Section 19-3A-415.